Ir para conteúdo

Que música você está ouvindo agora ?

Raijen

Posts Recomendados

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Última resposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Hocico - Untold BlasphemiesCome here my little son come I'll heal your sins Come on tell me more come about the house of filth That you try to hide How does it feel to touch your sister's lust? She's just flesh like you family of hogs Playing old games Confess tell me why? You lie Confess flesh is all you are, filth Every touch it feels like a god's bite Beat my body hardly don't ask me why Crucify your lust, lick the hanging cross Never walk out from me or you'll be lost Fluids, brutality among the scum Your mother's a bitch as well Her place is not home Confess how your bodies dance

Link para o comentário

:[sITD]:-LaughingstockWhere were you, God?As they ran amok...Bloody gunshot crimeDeath at ColumbineWhere were you, God ?As they ran amok...To hell with Jesus ChristDeath needs no compromiseThey came to killThey came to thrillThey came to burnThey came to yearn...They were playing GodPhantoms of amokThey came to killThey came to thrillThey came to burnThey came to yearn...For a place in hell

Link para o comentário

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder este tópico...

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Criar Novo...